Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Iris Recognition Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The iris recognition market is expected to register a CAGR of 22.76% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Top Companies operating in the Global Iris Recognition market profiled in the report:– Cross Match Technologies Inc. (HID Global), Iritech Inc., SRI International Inc., Iris ID Inc., Thales Group (Gemalto NV), Safran SA, Honeywell International Inc., Fulcrum Biometrics LLC, Eyelock Inc.
Global Iris Recognition Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Military and Defense
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Sector to have the Highest Growth
– The increasing demand for precise patient identification and the need to reduce healthcare fraud are the significant factors driving the adoption of the iris recognition technology in the market. Hospitals and healthcare facilities are increasingly deploying biometric systems such as iris recognition, realizing the vitality of secure identification in the healthcare system.
– Evolution of existing technologies and development of multi-layered authentication systems in competent costs will further add to the growth in the adoption of biometric technologies in healthcare systems worldwide by using iris recognition.
– Implementation of biometrics is also expected to increase the security for patients, doctors, and nurses due to stringent new regulations imposed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) to safeguard confidentiality and privacy of patient information.
– According to trustwave, the healthcare sector is second among the spam content with 22.56% from overall spam contents. This shows that the healthcare sector has to take measures such as installing biometrics system, advanced security, antiviruses in the system to reduce this number in the subsequent years.
– These regulations and measures are expected to drive the deployment of biometrics in the healthcare system, thereby contributing to the market growth over the forecast period.
Regional Analysis For Iris Recognition Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Iris Recognition Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Iris Recognition market.
-Iris Recognition market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Iris Recognition market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Iris Recognition market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Iris Recognition market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Iris Recognition market.
Iris Recognition Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Iris Recognition Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12