Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market – Growth, Trends And Forecast (2020 – 2024)
The laser-based gas analyzers market typically comprises of gas analyses equipment providers who use either Tuneable diode laser spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, cavity ring-down spectroscopy, or quantum cascade laser spectroscopy to calculate the ppm or ppb composition of the air to estimate the presence of any gas in the atmosphere using lasers.
The laser-based gas analyzers market is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2019-2024).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies in the Global Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market:
ABB Ltd., Opsis AB, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA, Ltd., Servomex Group Limited, KNESTEL Technology & Electronics GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, NEO Monitors AS, Endress Hauser AG, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Siemens AG, Anton Paar GmbH, AMETEK Land Instruments International, Bruker Corporation, Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc among others.
Oil and Gas sector is expected to be the major consumer of the laser-based gas analyzer. The demand for natural gas has been on the rise in developing countries due to which the market is expected to witness an increased demand for laser-based gas analyzers.
– Increased regulations and legal fines are driving the companies to install more gas analyzers to curb emissions.
– Moreover, the laser-based analyzers provide real-time data due to which it has cut the time required in analysis of the gases and with the robust and modular properties there is increased demand from the healthcare sector.
– Traditional gas analyzers needed to calibrated very often due to which the reading was not accurate and required continuous maintenance due to which laser-based are preferred in the Chemical Industry.
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Oil companies are looking for real-time monitoring systems to curb Methane Leaks
– The oil rigs in the US have failed to curb the methane leakage from their oil rigs in recent years. Methane is considered to be more severe in causing global warming. The US government under Obama introduced stricter regulation in 2015 to curb methane emissions; these regulations, in 2018, were later relaxed by the Trump administration. As the companies were unable to meet the requirements as their infrastructure was dated.
– The industry is struggling to find a breakthrough to curb methane emissions, and they are looking for innovative ways for a more economical solution.
– The companies are shelling out millions of dollars in legal fines due to methane emissions and are continually looking for alternatives. The laser-based gas analyzers are going to be at the center of the new systems which are being developed as they offered real-time data and are robust.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Influence Of The Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market.
-Laser-based Gas Analyzers market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Laser-based Gas Analyzers market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Laser-based Gas Analyzers market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital market latest trends striking the Laser-based Gas Analyzers market.
Finally, Laser-based Gas Analyzers Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Laser-based Gas Analyzers industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687