According to a research by Persistence Market Research, the global on-board connectivity market is expected to increase at a 10.0% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, from US$ 25.2 billion in 2022 to US$ 65.2 billion in 2032. On-board connection in trains, planes, ships, and other modes of transportation is a growing trend that offers both passengers and service providers a number of significant advantages.
Growing investment in this business is being greatly accelerated by a rise in the number of passengers flying throughout the world. Additionally, during the projection period, the market for on-board connection is predicted to grow more quickly due to the increasing use of portable electronic devices and the rise in disposable income. Huge potential are being created for this sector by the rise in the use of portable electronic devices and the increased propensity of people to fly. Various certification programmes and regulatory frameworks are active in the market.
The growth of ancillary revenues is another important factor driving the market’s expansion. Connectivity companies want to give worldwide Ka band coverage in the on-board connectivity industry. Because connectivity costs are lower, prices are anticipated to be lower. Additionally, businesses typically make more money from sponsorship and advertising. Furthermore, individuals are becoming more technologically savvy and willing to spend more on associated services as a result of the widespread use of smartphones. In addition, rise in disposable income of the people is also the major factor that triggers such technological advancements.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33072
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By transportation, on-board connectivity for aviation is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% until 2032
- Entertainment to be the dominant application area, reflecting a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period
- U.S is expected to be worth US$ 16.7 Billion by 2032, growing at a 9.8% CAGR by 2032
- China to be an opportunistic market, flourishing at a 12.1% CAGR until 2032, accumulating US$ 4.7 Billion
- U.K to generate a dollar opportunity worth US$ 2.6 Billion from 2022 to 2032
“As reliance on air travel increases, demand for on-board connectivity solutions for the purposes of entertainment, navigation, passenger safety and other applications are increasing tremendously, with recent technological advancements playing a critical role in enhancing effectiveness of these solutions,” remarks a PMR analyst.
Major players such as
- AT&T Inc.
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nomad Digital
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Rockwell Collins
- ZTE Corporation
among others are expected to dominate the market share in terms of revenue.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33072
- In April 2022, Huawei launched its commercial 5G indoor positioning solution. This is the first ever a toB-focused 5G positioning solution, offering an accurate positioning to 1–3 m@90%, making beacon-free positioning easier even in complex indoor use cases, while supporting open standard interfacing to industry applications.
- In April 2022, ZTE Corporation announced its collaboration with PT Link Net Tbk, one of the leading cable TV and fixed broadband internet providers in Indonesia with the brand “First Media”, to deliver excellent digital experiences with ZXONE 9700 DWDM in boosting Link Net’s network services in Jayabaya Project.
- In April 2022, Nokia announced today that the Swiss energy services company, Energie Wasser Luzern (ewl), has deployed its next-generation PON fiber solution. Nokia is replacing the legacy network with the latest fiber access technology, providing a single network for business and residential customers, as well as for smart metering services. ewl selected this solution in collaboration with its subsidiary arcade solutions ag to meet the growing demand for more capacity, faster speeds, and world-class broadband services for its fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Find More Valuable Insights on On-Board Connectivity Market
Persistence Market Research (PMR) published a detailed study on the On-Board Connectivity Market, which includes global industry analysis for 2015-2021 and forecasts for 2022-2032. The report provides an insightful analysis of the market concentration across five different regions, through two different segments – transportation and application. The report titled – ‘On-Board Connectivity’ deliberates current installed base, product usage in various applications from domestic to industrial, as well as prevailing trends and technologies. Along with this, detailed value chain analysis pertaining procurement and aftermarket services has been presented in the report.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33072
Key Segments Covered in the On-board Connectivity Market Study
On-board Connectivity by Transportation
- Aviation On-board Connectivity
- Maritime On-board Connectivity
- Railways On-board Connectivity
On-board Connectivity by Application
- On-board Connectivity for Entertainment
- On-board Connectivity for Monitoring
- On-board Connectivity for Communication
On-board Connectivity by Region
- North America On-board Connectivity Market
- Europe On-board Connectivity Market
- Asia Pacific On-board Connectivity Market
- Middle East and Africa On-board Connectivity Market
- South America On-board Connectivity Market
Trending Reports –
|Software Defined Security Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/software-defined-security-market.asp|
|Managed File Transfer Service Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/managed-file-transfer-service-market-102017.asp|
|Mobile Payment Transaction Service Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/mobile-payment-transaction-service-market-102017.asp|
|Web Content Management Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/web-content-management-market.asp|
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com