The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Particle Size Analysis including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Particle Size Analysis investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
Malvern Instruments Ltd., Horiba Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Microtrac Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc., IZON Science Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Sympatec GmbH, Micromeritics Instruments Corporation
The global particle size analysis market was valued at USD 348.09 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 464.75 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.1%, during the period of 2020-2025. In the current market scenario, a nanomaterial is used majorly in particle size analysis. Nanoparticles, such as nanotubes, are witnessing several industrial applications. Carbon nanotubes, which are extensively used in the present-day automotive and aerospace applications, are driving the demand for particle size analysis. Moreover, the immense support from various government organizations to strengthen their domestic pharmaceutical markets is expected to boost the demand form this sector. For instance, China is planning to establish several data centers exclusively to serve the medical research proposes, facilitating the exchange of precious clinical trial data over the public domain.
– Increasing research activity in the field of nanotechnology drives the market. Advancements in nanoparticles and nanocapsules are driving the demand for nanomaterials in the aerospace and the automotive sectors. They are increasingly being used in engine parts in the form of coatings for protecting the components and structure from harsh environmental conditions, extreme temperatures, corrosion, wear and tear of the engine, and abrasion. Also with the advent of microelectronics and nanosensors, the semiconductor industry is increasingly using nanomaterials. In September 2019, MIT engineers reported that they have created a foil material using nanotechnology that is 10 times blacker than anything that has previously been reported. The foil is said to capture more than 99.96% of any incoming light, making it the blackest material on record.
– The advent of online and inline particle size analysis drives the market. The traditional particle analysis technologies are developed with research labs and facilities in mind. They are often stand-alone systems with minimal machine-to-machine interaction and automation. Such devices often fail to meet the robust industrial requirements. Achievement of reproducible and defined distributions greatly facilitates the monitoring and controlling of characteristics in multiphase systems in all processes in chemical and life sciences to obtain the required qualities.
– High costs and operational drawbacks restraint market growth. Although the cost of particle size analysis equipment for legacy procedures, like sedimentation and sieving, is considerably low, the modern portable and compact equipment are often costly. The probe equipment used in inline techniques, which are in high demand in the industrial sector, are both costly for the initial purchase and also to maintain.
Particle size analysis, particle size measurement, or simply particle sizing is the collective name of the technical procedures or laboratory techniques that determine the size range, and/or the average, or mean size of the particles in a powder or liquid sample. Particle size analysis is part of particle science and its determination is carried out generally in particle technology laboratories using various technologies such as nanotechnology, light scattering analysis, etc among various end-user industries.
Key Market Trends
Food, Beverage and Nutrition Accounts for Significant Market Growth
– Proper particle characterization of food products requires a range of analytical instrumentation, and hence, various particle size analysis technologies are applied, including laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, and image analysis in the food industry.
– For instance, sugar is a basic food commodity where the particle size distribution control is very critical for consistent quality. Sieving has been the traditional test method for measuring the particle size of sugar.
– In addition to increasing consumption and production of coffee, across the world, there are about 40 different known varieties of coffee beans, which in various blends and degrees of roasting, determine aroma, taste and brewing behavior of the popular beverage.
– Besides the selection of the green coffee, roast, and blend, the grinding degree of the coffee powder is also crucial for coffee preparation. For instance, for preparing espresso or Turkish coffee, a very fine grind with grain sizes below 1 mm is required, for common drip brewed and filtered coffee particle size is below 1.5 mm, and for Scandinavian, French press, or American brewed coffee it is just below 3 mm.
– Moreover, further inspired by capsule technology, the coffee industry is constantly bringing new types of coffee into the market that continues to stimulate consumption. This increases the need for quality control, particularly with respect to the size distribution of coffee powder thereby driving the adoption of particle size analysis.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Execute Fastest Growth
– This region is one of the fastest-growing markets for particle size analysis. The emergence of different new techniques in determining the size of particles and size distribution and growing new industrial applications, especially pharmaceuticals, are expected to boost the market of particle size analyzers in the region.
– According to cen.acs.org, India currently imports 70% of its active pharmaceutical ingredients from China. This presents a potential opportunity for the particle size analysis providers to tap the market, thereby, fueling the demand for the technology over the forecast period in the region.
– In March 2019, The Indian Health Ministry announced that certain drugs approved for use in territories, such as the EU, United States, Australia, Canada, and Japan will be automatically approved in India without a further native clinical trial taking place. This would boost the production volumes in the above-mentioned territories, thereby, leading to an increased demand for raw materials required for the drug manufacture and particle size analysis at the same time.
– Moreover, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) reforms provide the basis for more positive fundamentals to support the pharmaceutical industry growth through the encouragement of innovation. In November 2018, a National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL) update added 17 cancer drugs onto the NRDL B-List, due to public outcry for lower oncology treatment costs.
– Jun 2019 – Beckman Coulter Inc. announced that the latest addition to its market-leading automation portfolio, the DxA 5000 total laboratory automation solution, which achieved the European CE Mark and the Chinese Food and Drug Administration�s approval.
– Jan 2019 – Horiba Instruments acquired MANTA Instruments Inc. Manta is involved in the development, manufacturing, and supply of nanoparticle tracking analysis systems. The company is reputed for its nanoparticle characterization technology using a breakthrough multispectral nanoparticle tracking technique that was developed and patented by the University of California, San Diego.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Particle Size Analysis Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org