This report on the global Resins In Paints And Coatings Market Research Report 2019 is detailed research that helps answer business questions related to competitive intelligence, market analysis, and market trends. It also highlights each of the prominent factors responsible for the growth of the market are; demographics, increasing purchasing power, increasing demand, regulatory policies, product standards, and manufacturing standards.
The market for resins in paints and coatings is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4.5% during the forecast period (2019-2024). Major factors driving the market studied are increasing demand from emerging markets in Asia-Pacific, and the advent of environment-friendly resin.
BASF SE(OTC:BASFY), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Arkema S.A. (OTC:ARKAY), Dow Inc. (NYSE:DOW), Allnex, Lubrizol, Evonik, DSM, Mitsui Chemicals, Sinopec Corporation, Robnor ResinLab, Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Cytec Solvay Group, RBC Industries, Chang Chun Plastics, Hexion, request free sample for complete list of companies.
The leading players of Resins In Paints And Coatings industry, their market share, product portfolio, company profiles are covered in this report. The competitive market scenario among Resins In Paints And Coatings players will help the industry aspirants in planning their strategies.
Get Sample Copy of Resins In Paints And Coatings Market Report –
Acrylic-Based Resins to Dominate the Market
- Acrylic-based resins are thermoplastic resins produced by the polymerization of acrylate or methacrylate monomers.
- Various acrylic resins can also contain vinyl monomers, such as styrene or vinyl acetate, to reduce cost.
- These resins provide resistance to hydrolysis, good weather resistance, excellent gloss, and color retention, particularly for exterior applications. They also have certain other properties such as transparency, UV resistance, and the high color ability for coating solutions.
- Acrylic resins find application in solvent-borne paints. Products made by solution polymerization can also lead to the formulation of water-borne acrylic dispersions and powder coatings for architectural applications.
- The solvent-borne coatings made of acrylic resins are extensively used in paints that form films by crosslinking.
- These resins are used in water-borne systems to reduce VOC emission. High surface hardness can be achieved with the application of these acrylic resins.
- They are used in various applications, such as walls, roofs, and decks, where acrylic coatings are used to provide elastomeric finishes so as to improve the UV resistance of the surface.
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
- China is globally recognized for its architectural boom. The demand for low-cost housing and commercial housing is the reason for its growth in recent years.
- China’s real estate sector has been growing rapidly with increased investment by the government. The growth in construction is expected to positively affect the paints & coatings market in the country.
- The investments in the transportation sector increased in the near past. In March 2019, the government of China spends around USD 73 billion for constructing transportation projects, which include railways, highways, waterways, airports, and urban rail. The investment plan would enhance the country’s connectivity between the major cities, which helps for the wider economic and social development of the region.
Resins In Paints And Coatings Market Segmentation by types, Applications and regions:
Resins In Paints And Coatings Market Segment by Type covers:
Resins In Paints And Coatings Market Segmented by Applications:
Available discount@ (Exclusive new year offer Upto 20%- Use code MIR 20):
Market Segment by Regions:
North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
These segments are thoroughly evaluated on an individual basis and a team of analysts has ensured to give a crystal clear idea about various lucrative segments of the industry. This detailed analysis using segmentation by providing precise results on industry-related markets.
The report also analyzed the evolution of industry trends. Several macroeconomic factors such as Gross domestic product (GDP) and the increasing inflation rate is expected to affect directly or indirectly in the development of the industry.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
– Manufacturers of Resins In Paints And Coatings
– Raw material suppliers
– Market research and consulting firms
– Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
– Organizations, forums and alliances related to Resins In Paints And Coatings
Table of contents:
Part 1. Summary
Part 2. Report Methodology
Part 3. Market Overview
Part 4. Industry Value Chain
Part 5. Competitive Landscape
Part 6. Segmentation by Type
Part 7. Segmentation by Application
Part 8. Regional Perspectives
Part 9. Company Profiles
Part 10. Market Forecast
Part 11. Market Drivers
Part 12. Industry Activity
Part 13. Appendix
Buy complete report@
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com