Tunnel Automation – A Market Overview and Forecast 2020 – 2025, This report presents a profound evaluation of basic elements of Tunnel Automation industry such as production scale and profit generation. Market driving factors, newly adopted technologies, latest business methodologies have been discussed in this report. The report also forecasts the potential of the market and reviews thorough analysis of vital segments and regional markets.
“The tunnel automation market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of over 8.9% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Click the link for a Free Sample copy of the Report at:
– The key factors propelling the adoption of tunnel automation are strict government regulations, increasing incidents of road accidents leading to high demand for enhanced security, and growing integration of cloud and IoT into tunnel automation solutions.
– According to World Health Organization, approximately 1.35 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes. The2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has set an ambitious target of halving the global number of deaths and injuries from road traffic crashes by 2020.
– Further, an increasing number of tunnel construction projects and rising acceptance of integrated analytics platform for tunnel management are anticipated to provide growth opportunities over the next few years.
– Also according to Seimens, the security and safety regulations have the effect that up to 20 percent of the investment costs must be used for equipping the tunnels with lighting, ventilation, traffic-control systems, and safety technology.
The market for tunnel automation is moderately competitive. Companies in the market are focusing on increasing their market presence by introducing new products, expanding their operations, or by entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions.
– March 2019 – Advantech launched 4U rackmount high density GPU server containing more GPU cards for efficient AI training: the SKY-642. The SKY-6000 GPU server series is powered by dual Intel Xeon scalable family processors with each highly scalable GPU-optimized server supporting up to 10 NVIDIA GPU cards
Scope of the Report
Type of tunnels such as railways and highways and roadways are considered under the scope of the market. While components such as lighting and power supply, signalisation and HVAC are considered under type of components.
Ask For Discount:
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical dynamics-Report foresees dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is that the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring marketing research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies before.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to identify upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a specific emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow making decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
Customization of the Report:
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com