As per the latest survey by Fact.MR, the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market is expected to register healthy growth, expanding at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. The growth is attributed to the rapidly increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases such as cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, heart failures, and congenital heart diseases among others across the world.
According to a report by the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death, representing nearly 32% of the global mortalities. The report also stated that approximately 17.9 million deaths were reported in 2019 due to aforementioned diseases.
Thus, increasing demand for effective diagnostics and rising health concerns across North America and Europe is expected to create lucrative sales opportunities for the market.
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus also has facilitated the market growth. Surging demand for effective cardiovascular diagnostics systems for the treatment of critically ill COVID-19 patients, facing breathing difficulties and cardiovascular comorbidities accelerated the sales of cardiopulmonary stress testing devices. Driven by this, the market is anticipated to expand by 1.3X through 2031.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Study
- Driven by the rising cases of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S. and Canada and the subsequent demand for advanced healthcare, the North America market is expected to grow at 4.9% CAGR through 2025.
- The market for cardiopulmonary stress testing systems in the U.K. is forecast to expand at a rapid pace, favored by the increasing healthcare expenditure in the country.
- China is estimated to contribute the highest sales in Asia Pacific, driving growth in the regional market at a CAGR of 5.4% by through 2025.
- Due to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and novel coronavirus in the country, the market in India is poised to register high growth over the assessment period.
- Based on products, stress electrocardiography (ECG) is anticipated to emerge as the second most lucrative segment, growing at a CAGR of 5% through 2025
- Rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and COVID-19 across Asia Pacific and North America is propelling the demand for cardiopulmonary stress testing systems.
- Increasing awareness about stress testing and expansion of healthcare infrastructure are expected to spur the sales of cardiopulmonary stress testing systems in developing countries.
- High cost of cardiopulmonary stress testing systems such as stress electrocardiography (ECG), CPET, and pulse oximeters is hampering the market growth.
Connect to an Expert –
As per Fact.MR, the top five companies in the global cardiopulmonary stress testing services market are Schiller AG, GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V and VYAIRE MEDICAL INC.
Key manufacturers are focusing on organic strategies such as novel product development and product approvals to continuously improve their product pipeline and technologies. For instance,
- Schiller AG, a leading manufacturer and supplier of cardiopulmonary diagnostics devices, announced introducing, the CARDIOVIT AT-200 EXCELLENCE ERGOSPIRO. The product is capable of performing both metabolic tests and pulmonary function tests (PFTs) with diagnostic 16-leade or quality-12 exercise ECG accurately in a single device.
- VYAIRE MEDICAL INC., manufacturers, the Vyntus and Vmax CPET CPX devices. The Vyntus devices is equipped with a flow sensory technology, digital volume transducer (DVT) which provides a reliable and accurate volume and flow measurement of cardiac functioning.
Some of the key players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Ltd.
- Care Medical Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- COSMED srl
- Cosmed Medical and Cardiac Science Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Schiller AG
- MGC Diagnostic Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- VYAIRE MEDICAL INC.
More Valuable Insights on Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2020 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market with detailed segmentation:
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Systems
- Stress ECG
- Pulse Oximeters
- Stress Blood Pressure Monitors
- Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Specialty Clinics/Cardiology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Gateway
For more insights:
Esophageal Stents Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/09/13/2515538/0/en/Usage-of-Esophageal-Stents-Rising-on-Back-of-Increasing-Minimally-invasive-Surgical-Procedures-Carried-Out-across-the-World-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583