The Global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market research provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The market Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of this Report and technologies by various application segments. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, SWOT analysis, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario and technological growth.
Get a sample copy before purchase:
The global electronic design automation tools (EDA) market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 9.46 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 15.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.20%, during the period of 2021-2026
Top Companies in the Global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market:
Keysight Technologies Inc, Cadence Design Systems Inc., Altium Limited, Mentor Graphic Corporation (Siemens PLM Software), Xilinx Inc., Lauterbach GmbH, Aldec Inc., Agnisys Inc., Synopsys Inc., Zuken Ltd., ANSYS Inc. and others
– May 2019 – Cadence Design Systems Inc expanded its Verification Suite and System Innovation offerings with the launch of the Cadence Protium X1 Enterprise Prototyping Platform. The platform is applicable to multi-billion-gate AI and 5G chips to single-FPGA IoT chips and IP blocks. It can also help customers achieving up to 80% faster bring-up, with a scalable capacity of up to 32 racks, and up to 24X more capacity than competing desktop prototyping systems.
– January 2019 – Ansys entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Helic, one of the industry-leading provider of electromagnetic crosstalk solutions for systems on chips (SoCs). The acquisition of Helic, combined with ANSYS’ flagship electromagnetic and semiconductor solvers, will offer a comprehensive solution for on-chip, 3D integrated circuit, and chip-package-system electromagnetics and noise analysis.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Market Segmentation by Applications:
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– North America is the prominent market for EDA tools owing to growing adoption in industries, such as consumer electronics, automotive, and growing developments in the semiconductor industry.
– Moreover, some of the key vendors of EDA tools are headquartered in the region, such as Xilinx Inc., Ansys Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc, and Synopsys Inc.
– Moreover, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), the semiconductor industry directly employs nearly a quarter of a million workers in the United States, and US semiconductor company sales totaled USD 193 billion in 2019. According to the World Semiconductor Trade Statistics, in December 2019, semiconductor sales in the Americas amounted to USD 7.49 billion.
– The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has led to factory shutdowns. China consumes around 40%-50% of global semiconductor output, for both domestic consumption and assembly bound for export.
Regional Analysis For Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market:
The report provides a detailed breakdown of the market region-wise and categorizes it at various levels. Regional segment analysis displaying regional production volume, consumption volume, revenue, and growth rate from 2020-2027 covers: Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil), APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain), Middle East & Africa (Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries). Each of these regions is analysed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Browse the report description and TOC:
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
This research report also presents some significant practical oriented case studies which help to understand the subject matter clearly. The Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) research report has been prepared through industry analysis techniques and presented in a professional manner by including effective info-graphics whenever necessary. It helps to gain stability in the businesses as well as to make the rapid developments to achieve a notable remark in the Global market space.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Customization of this Report: This Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687