The global Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market report 2022 recently published by ContriveDatumInsights, provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market report provides information pertaining to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competitive landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunities, capacity, revenue and forecast to 2030.
Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market research helps readers become more familiar with the industry by providing in-depth analysis of market fundamentals, degree of competition, and categories and regions. Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market Company segmentation provides information on each player’s name, consulting company, capacity, revenue, market share.
The global Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.1% during 2022 to 2030.
Click the link below to get free sample copy of Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market report
Healthcare IT or Health Information Technology (HIT) is a branch of IT that involves the development, design, creation, and maintenance of information systems in hospital clinics and other healthcare industries. To improve and transform health care, health information technology (HIT) offers numerous benefits and opportunities, such as improving clinical outcomes, reducing human error, improving care efficiency, facilitating care coordination, and tracking data over time. The growth of the global healthcare IT market is driven by factors such as a surge in demand for telemedicine and mHealth solutions due to a surge in smartphone users, the introduction of HCIT services related to cloud technology, and the implementation of various medical reforms such as patient protection and affordable healthcare laws. (PPACA), a rapid increase in the aging population and a consequent increase in the number of chronic diseases.
The Key companies profiled in the Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market:
Optum (US), Cerner (US), Cognizant (US), Change Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Epic Systems (US), Dell Technologies (US), Allscripts (US), GE Healthcare (US), IBM (US), athenahealth (US), eClinicalWorks (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Conduent (US), Infor (US), Tata Consultancy Services (India), Wipro Limited (India), Conifer Health (US), Nuance (US), 3M (US), Inovalon (US), InterSystems (US), Carestream Health (US), Orion Health (US), Practice Fusion (US), and SAS Institute (US), and others.
- In August 2020, Cerner Corporation collaborated with Amazon to easily connect vital health and well-being information with their broader healthcare teams.
- In March 2021, Change Healthcare collaborated with Amazon Web Services to announce the launch of a new Data Science as a Service (DSaaS) platform, which is aimed at improving outcomes and healthcare economics for vulnerable health communities
The primary focus of this report is to provide industry companies with a strategic analysis of the impact of COVID-19. This data will be used to determine the potential impact of Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) markets. The Porter Five Forces model is utilized in research to assess the competitive landscape of market participants. This study looks at sales, gross revenue, and average profit margins for each market segment.
Global Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market divided by Product Type and Applications
- Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Population Health Management Services
- Specialty Information Management Systems
- PACS & VNA
- Mobile Health Applications
- HCIT Integration Systems
- Telehealth Solutions
- Medical Image Analysis Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Practice Management Systems
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Computerized Physician Order Entry Systems
- Cardiovascular Information Systems
- Patient Registry Software
- Infection Surveillance Solutions
- Radiation Dose Management Solutions
- Healthcare Asset Management Solutions
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions
- Front-End RCM Solutions
- Mid-RCM Solutions
- Back-End RCM Solutions
- Healthcare Analytics
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operation and Administrative Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Healthcare Interoperability Solutions
- Healthcare Quality Management Solutions
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Procurement Management Solutions
- Inventory Management Solutions
- Electronic Medication Administration Systems
- Barcode Medication Management Systems
- Medication Inventory Management Systems
- Medication Assurance Systems
- Clinical Solutions
- Non-Clinical Solutions
- Medication Management Systems
- Workforce Management Solutions
- Financial Management Systems (Billings & Accounting)
- Healthcare Information Exchanges
- Medical Document Management Solutions
- Healthcare Payer Solutions
- Claims Management Solutions
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Pharmacy Audit and Analysis Solutions
- Payment Management Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Member Eligibility Management Solutions
- Fraud Analytics Solutions
- Provider Network Management Solutions
- HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Claims Management Services
- Provider Network Management Services
- Billing and Accounts Management Services
- Fraud Analytics Services
- Other Payer HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Revenue Cycle Management Services
- Medical Document Management Services
- Laboratory Information Management Services
- Other Provider HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Supply Chain Management Services
- Business Process Management Services
- Other Operational IT Outsourcing Services
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
- Payer HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Provider HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Operational HCIT Outsourcing Services
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies & Assisted Living Facilities
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Healthcare Payers
- Private Payers
- Public Payers
Regional Segmentation and Analysis
Asia Pacific is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period as the three major countries in Asia Pacific considered in the report include India, Japan, China and Rest of Asia Pacific.
On the other hand, North America is expected to register the highest growth rate from 2020 to 2030. Asia Pacific dominates the overall global Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market and is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period. This is due to burgeoning economic and government initiatives to digitize and automate the work of various healthcare organizations, including hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes and other healthcare-related organizations.
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (Middle East, Africa)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia)
To enquire for the discount please click the link below
The years examined in this study are the following to estimate the Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market size:
- Historical Years: 2017-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2030
Reasons Why You Should Buy This Report:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing strategies
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- It gives pin point investigation of changing rivalry elements and keeps you in front of contenders.
- It helps in settling on educated business choices by having total bits of knowledge of market and by making inside and out investigation of market sections.
The research illuminates many elements of the market and provides answers to the following questions:
- Who are the major players in the Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market on a worldwide scale and What is the state of their business?
- What are the market opportunities and dangers for the worldwide Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market?
- What is the definition of Healthcare Information Technology (HIT)?
- Which are the key companies influencing the growth of the Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) market?
Browse complete Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) Market report details with TOC and list of figures@
Table of Contents:
1 Market Overview
2 Company Profiles
3 Market Competition, by Players
4 Market Size Segment by Type
5 Market Size Segment by Application
6 North America by Country, by Type, and by Application
7 Europe by Country, by Type, and by Application
8 Asia-Pacific by Region, by Type, and by Application
9 South America by Country, by Type, and by Application
10 Middle East & Africa by Country, by Type, and by Application
11 Research Findings and Conclusion
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Other Trending Reports
Financial CRM Software Market Competitive Analysis With Growth Forecast Till 2030 – Growing with the CAGR of 8.4%
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives and IT professionals to undertake statistics based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country level expertise.
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078