This report focuses on Market status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The Nickel Market report covers the overall and all-inclusive analysis of the market with all its factors that have an impact on market growth. This report is anchored on the thorough qualitative and quantitative assessment of the Industry Market. The study provides details such as the market share of companies in order to present a broader overview of the key players in the Nickel Market.
The market for nickel is expected to expand at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2024. Major factor driving the market studied is rising demand for corrosion resistant alloys in the oil & gas industry.
– Volatility in the supply and demand scenario is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Growing popularity of electric vehicles is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption.
Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report!!!!
Market By Top Leading Players-
Anglo American, BHP, Cunico Corp., eramet, INDEPENDENCE GROUP NL, Jinchuan Group International Resources Co. Ltd, Norilsk Nickel, Pacific Metal Company, QUEENSLAND NICKEL SALES, Sherritt International Corporation, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd, Terrafame, Vale, Votorantim, Glencore
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
According to WHO, mHealth is a component of eHealth. To date, no standardized definition of mHealth has been established. For the purposes of the survey, the Global Observatory for eHealth (GOe) defined mHealth or mobile health as medical and public health practice supported by mobile devices, such as mobile phones, patient monitoring devices, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and other wireless devices. mHealth involves the use and capitalization on a mobile phones core utility of voice and short messaging service (SMS) as well as more complex functionalities and applications, including general packet radio service (GPRS), third and fourth generation mobile telecommunications (3G and 4G systems), global positioning system (GPS), and Bluetooth technology.
Rising Demand of Stainless Steal
– Nickel plays a crucial role in the manufacture of stainless steel. It is one of the major commercial grades of alloys used in stainless steel production. Nickel alloying holds for almost two-thirds of the stainless steel production process across the world.
– Also, one of the key advantages of nickel in stainless steel is in stabilizing the austenitic structure of steel at room temperature. In general, 8% of nickel is present in the commonly used grade of stainless steel.
– As of 2018, stainless steel production increased about 6% from the previous year. This ratio has increased in recent years due to rising Chinese stainless steel production, which uses a high proportion of primary nickel units.
– As a result, Chinese stainless steel mills consume more than half of the primary nickel. Other major stainless steel producing regions are smaller than China and fulfill a greater share of their nickel requirements from stainless steel scrap than from primary sources.
– Such positive growth of stainless steel is likely to increase the demand for nickel in the future.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific holds the major share in the consumption of nickel. This is primarily due to the presence of large stainless steel manufacturing companies and battery manufacturers.
– The major nickel ore concentrations in Philippines, New Caledonia, Australia, Indonesia, and China are instrumental to making the region the largest producer of nickel.
– Furthermore, the increasing consumption level of nickel in China is also expected to boost the market in the region as it alone accounts for the highest share of the worlds nickel demand.
– China is the global leader in the electric car market, with the sales of new electric vehicles being four times higher than that of the United States.
– According to EV volumes, the sales of new electric vehicles in China is estimated to reach more than 920 000 units in 2019, with a majority of domestic OEMs dominating the market.
– This robust growth is boosting the demand for the consumption of nickel in the region during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from this Report
─Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals
─Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
─Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more
─Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues
─Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
─Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
─Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries Global ly for the market.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org