Award winning market research company Fact.MR has conducted a research study on global pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market. As per its analysis, a positive growth outlook is expected through 2021, primarily underpinned by increasing cases of cancer and manufacturers to conduct an in-depth research. Manufacturing companies are leveraging their production capacities in order to develop an immunity should an infection arise.
According to WHO, nearly 6% of children, especially in regions like United States accounts for affecting the infants. Hence, fostering the demand for the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment.
According to the latest study by World Health Organization, every year approximately 400,000 children are affected and diagnosed with cancer. With the most common types being, leukemia, brain cancers, lymphomas. Hence, accelerating the demand for the market.
For More Valuable Information on Regional Market Dynamics, Request a Report Sample
- Global pediatric neuroblastoma treatment is anticipated to surge at nearly 9.2% CAGR through 2021
- North America to retain its dominance owing to the high adoption rate of technologically-advanced products
- North America to exhibit a staggering sales at a CAGR of nearly 9%
- High sales of chemotherapy segment to spearhead the pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market growth
- Immunotherapy to witness high growth in the therapy segment, attributed to increased survival rates of the patients
- Europe to emerge as a promising region for pediatric neuroblastoma treatment, owing to rising drug approvals and incidences of neuroblastoma
- R&D activities by biotechnology companies focusing on neuroblastoma research to propel the demand
- Manufacturers are focusing on new product launches as the key factor to drive the sales for pediatric neuroblastoma treatment
- High technological advancements and provision of orphan drugs aiding the process of approval to foster the growth
- Side effects such as hearing loss, fertility problems and emotional/psychological issues to hamper the demand
- Problems with bones and muscles such as scoliosis due to the treatment, thus restraining growth
Connect to an Expert –
Key manufacturers operating in the global pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market include United Therapeutics Corporation, APEIRON Biologics AG, Baxter, Cellactar Biosciences Inc., Pfizer Inc., MacroGenics Inc., and Bayer AG. The primary strategy that all the manufacturers are focusing is the increased investment in the development of new products.
In February 2021, United Therapeutics announced commercial launch of the Remunity® Pump For Remodulin® for patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. The product was initially cleared by the FDA in May 2019 with the instructions for patients filling. An additional clearance in 2020 enabled the efficiency and improved the convenience for patients.
Collaborations and acquisitions with other manufacturers also helps manufacturers cement their presence in the market. For instance, in November 2020, APEIRON Biologics AG and Domainex Ltd announced the expansion of their partnership to progress targeted cancer immune therapy drug discovery.
Global Pediatric Neuroblastoma Treatment Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global pediatric neuroblastoma treatment market with detailed segmentation on the basis of therapy type, distribution channel, and region.
- By Therapy Type :
- By Distribution Channel :
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- By Region :
- North America
- Rest of the World
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Gateway
For more insights:
Surgical Loupes and Cameras Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/08/11/2497252/0/en/Rising-Popularity-of-Cosmetic-Dentistry-Favoring-Surgical-Loupes-and-Cameras-Market-Growth-Potential-Says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583