The global single-use bioprocess systems market recorded a CAGR of 11.9% in the last six years from 2015 to 2021. Worldwide revenue from single-use bioprocess systems was US$ 5 Bn in 2021, with the market forecasted to surge ahead at a CAGR of 14.4% to reach a valuation of US$ 22.2 Bn by the end of 2032.
The global MRI systems market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years, driven by factors such as an aging population and an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, the development of new and advanced MRI technologies, as well as the increasing demand for more accurate and efficient diagnostic tools, are also expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
There are a wide variety of MRI systems available on the market, ranging from basic units for general imaging to more specialized systems for specific applications such as brain, cardiovascular, or musculoskeletal imaging. These systems can vary in size and capabilities, and may be open or closed (enclosed in a tunnel-like structure).
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12142
Increasing investments toward manufacturing plant expansion and rising emphasis on low-cost disposable bioprocess product development by key market players are other major factors expected to aid market growth. The global single-use bioprocess systems market was valued at US$ 4.4 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 20% over the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck Millipore
- Eppendorf AG
- Celltainer Biotech B.V.
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Cellexus Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Mettler-Toledo International, Inc.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/12142
Key Takeaways from Single-use Bioprocess Systems Market Study
- The bioreactor segment by component held maximum value, owing to growing use of single-use bioreactors for cell culture and fermentation processes.
- By application, GMP and commercial production captured a notable revenue share of more than 71%.
- Increasing adoption of single-use bioprocess systems in biopharmaceutical companies is expected to result in remarkable revenue share of this segment.
- North America is a most lucrative market with a revenue of around 34% in 2020; however, it will lose some of its market share over the next ten years.
- Growing healthcare expenditure and increasing demand for low-cost biologics in Asian countries are expected to propel market growth in the region to more than one-third of the global share by 2030.
- The markets in Russia, China, and Spain are anticipated to expand at CAGRs of 16%, 18.4%, and 17%, respectively, through 2030.
Get upto 20% discount on Full Report Purchase @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12142
Expansion of Manufacturing Capacity – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Key market players in the single-use bioprocess systems market are looking forward to expanding their manufacturing capacities by establishing new bioprocess facilities to meet global demand. Leading companies are also opening new product distribution facilities across regions.
For instance, in June 2017, Parker Hannifin opened a new parker bioscience filtration division in Birtley, the U.K., and Oxnard, California, in the U.S., to deliver international bioprocessing, food and beverage, and healthcare solutions.
What else is in the report?
Persistence Market Research offers actionable insights and unique perspective on the single-use bioprocess systems market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on component (bioreactors, mixers, bioprocess containers, transfer and storage bags, sampling systems, filtration systems, chromatography columns, probes & sensors, tubing assemblies, connectors & clamps, and filling systems), application (research & development (R&D) and GMP and commercial production), and end user (biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract manufacturing organizations, and research institutes), across seven key regions of the world.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com