The report provides a comprehensive Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Market analysis and forecast along with the recent trends influencing the Market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financials, financial summary and SWOT analysis
Request for Sample at
The prominent players are
Formosa Plastics Corporation, Reiloy Westland Corporation, Braskem, Reliance Industries Limited (Ril), Sasol, Borealis, Tosoh Corporation, The Plastics Group, Total, Arkema, Vanderbilt Chemicals, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Ineos Group, Repsol, Eni, Polyone Corporation
Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Breakdown Data by Type
Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Breakdown Data by Application
Building & Construction
Thermoplastic Polyolefins (TPOs) are polypropylene based materials that have been modified to provide better ductility and impact resistance compared to standard off-the-shelf Polypropylene (PP) grades.
TPOs retain the ease of processing, lightweight nature, and chemical resistance of PP. However, they do not require drying prior to molding, which saves on both cost and time.
Often, TPOs are compounded with fillers – usually minerals – to provide a good balance of stiffness and impact resistance, as well as better dimensional stability and increased Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT). Proper choice of minerals allows these filled compounds to retain ductile behavior well below 0 °C, something traditional PPs cannot achieve. Stiffness and impact resistance can be custom tailored to provide the right balance for a wide range of applications.
While the cost of TPOs are often slightly higher than traditional PP compounds, TPOs are still a very cost effective choice for applications requiring good impact resistance and stiffness when other Polyethylene (PE) or PP materials do not meet the application demands.
TPO compounds can be formulated for increased UV weathering and scratch/mar resistance when needed. The UV grades of RTP Company’s TPO compounds were designed to be compatible with common paint systems to provide an all-in-one solution for situations where some parts are painted and some are not
SPECIAL OFFER GET UPTO 15% DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT
Get discount on this report
Reason to purchase this Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Market Report
1) Global Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Market Outline, Market Size Estimates, Industry Scope, and Division.
2) Competitive analysis is specified for eminent Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) players, price structures and value of production.
3) Focuses on the key Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
4) Global Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Market Drivers, Opportunities, Emerging Sectors, and Recent Plans and Policies are shown.
5) The current status of the global Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) Market, current market and the two regional and region level.
6) To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687