Infrastructure As A Service Market 2019 Size, Trends, and Application with Top Key Players
Infrastructure as a service market is expected to register a CAGR of 25% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024). IaaS refers to a cloud computing system which depends on significant physical resources, such as network connections, bandwidth, load balancers, and servers, which are present as a virtual service offered by the cloud service providers (CSPs).
– Due to the increasing amount of financial and business information and other critical data in various IT sectors, it is expected that there will be an increase in the adoption of IaaS in many organizations. The growing need for high-speed interaction between multiple networks, fast access to data, running real-time queries may cater to the growth of the IaaS market.
– Surging demand for hybrid cloud platform and advanced IT Infrastructure will further drive the growth of IaaS market. Various technological innovations have led to growing mobility, ease of access, a sophisticated working environment, and digitalization development in numerous business verticals.
– Stringent regulatory compliances might hinder the growth of IaaS market. For instance, the EU Data protection act seeks to keep personal information with the European Union. Furthermore, multi-tenancy and de-provisioning might pose challenges such as violation of protocol, compromising data with other business entities along with growing complexity in the password authentication methods.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report@:
The global Infrastructure As A Service market is consolidated, with top players accounting for the major share of the market demand. The top market players include Amazon Web Services Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Rackspace Hosting Inc., EMC Corporation, VMWare Inc., RedHat Inc., RedCentric PLC and Others.
Scope of the Report
Infrastructure as a service is a type of cloud computing that provides virtualized computing resources over the internet. It is a service model that delivers computer infrastructure to support enterprise operations. IaaS is one of the layers of cloud computing platform wherein the customer organization outsources its IT infrastructure such as servers, networking, processing, storage, virtual machines, and other resources.
Special Offer: This report is available up to 20% discount):
The Full Report Description and TOC:
Key Market Trends
IT & Telecom Expected to Hold Significant Growth
– IT and telecommunication sector is expected to witness significant growth rate for IaaS market due to increased adoption of cloud-based services in the industry. This industry is one of the primary vertical, generating enormous personal, financial, and healthcare information. Many telecom providers are aspiring to be cloud IaaS providers.
– IT and Telecom vertical generate huge amounts of data. Thus, managed hosting, DRaaS, STaaS solutions provide businesses with cost-effective computing and storage capabilities. Cloud-technology has enabled telecommunications to migrate to the internet, where there is no longer the need to have costly hardware for businesses to stay connected to the rest of the world.
– Moreover, the advancements in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has changed the way businesses work and has placed greater revenue and profitability pressure on telecommunication operators (telcos). For instance, Telecom and hosting provider Macquarie is using IaaS cloud bandwagon. Macquarie offers local managed enterprise Cloud.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Hold Significant Growth
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period and is anticipated to lead the IaaS market over the forecast period. Increasing internet penetration coupled with developing technology in various economies, including China, India, and South Korea, can be attributed to high growth in this region.
– Countries such as Japan, China, and India are advancing due to the improving economy, which will support the growth of the regional market. Furthermore, spurting industrialization across the region is acting as a critical driving force driving the growth of the IaaS market in the area. There is a rise in ICT expenditure by the government in this region, further leading to more opportunity for the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687