The Direct Data Center Liquid Cooling Market would have rapid growth between 2022 and 2032, with a CAGR of 25.8%, predicted by PMR. One of the key reasons driving market expansion is the sharp rise in demand for green data centres. The green data centre programme attempts to lower carbon emissions while controlling rising infrastructure energy costs.
Global IT workloads have increased as a result of increased Internet use, a focus on digitization, and an increase in the transfer of cloud-based services, which has finally resulted in higher rack power densities. Direct Data Center Liquid Cooling Market technology provides higher efficiency for high rack density when compared to air-based cooling systems. Compared to traditional data centre air cooling solutions, liquid cooling is more energy efficient, has a lower total cost of ownership, has less of an impact on the environment, and improves server reliability.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/13330
This is a rapidly developing market with frequent developments, such as:
- In September 2021, CoolIT Systems Inc., a world leader in modular, scalable data center liquid cooling technology, announced a joint product launch with GIGABYTE Technology, an industry leader in high-performance servers & workstations.
- In February 2020, STULZ GMBH expanded its business in the Oceania region – Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa, and other Pacific islands. This expansion further strengthened its position as a technology leader, providing resilient and energy-efficient cooling solutions & services for mission-critical applications.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/13330
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By cooling type, cold plates are anticipated to account for a leading market share of 33.1%. However, direct liquid cooling (DLC) is estimated to expand at a robust CAGR of 32.1% during 2022-2032.
- On the basis of industry, the telecom and IT sector is expected to dominate the market and exhibit the highest CAGR of 30.7% during the forecast period.
- Large data centers (more than 5,000 sq. feet) hold the highest market of 56.9%.
- North America is projected to lead the global market, closely followed by Europe, in 2022. South Asia & Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market through 2032.
- The India data center liquid cooling market is projected to progress at a CAGR of 30.9% through 2032.
- Across GCC countries, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of 20.7% over the next ten years.
“Direct Data center liquid cooling technology helps create unprecedented opportunities for data centers. Two-phase liquid immersion cooling (2PLIC) is the latest evolution in data center cooling tech, which is engineered for higher boiling points, without any residue, prevents fluid degeneration, and does not need a pump,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Growing Demand for Reducing Energy & Water Usage Driving Demand for Data Center Liquid Cooling Products
Data center liquid cooling is most often viewed as a technical solution for high-density and high-performance computing applications. Reduction in energy consumption across all geographies, deployment in space-constrained and harsh environments, and reduction in water usage are few of the major factors expected to drive adoption of data center liquid cooling across the IT industry.
With increasing business operations relying on data centers, there has been a rise in the demand for efficient solutions for data center cooling. Water scarcity has always been a pressing concern across the globe. Facilities that are located in humid or warm areas tend to consume more water for cooling, which leads to higher cooling expenses.
Companies need to reconsider their water consumption capacities for data centers. Data center liquid cooling happens to be a water-saving alternative for the same, thereby driving market growth.
Get Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/13330
Data Center Liquid Cooling Industry Survey by Category
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by Cooling Type:
- Cold Plates
- Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC)
- Single-phase Immersion Cooling
- Two-phase Immersion Cooling
- Chilled Water Cooling
- Indirect Liquid Cooling
- Top-of-Row Cooling
- In-row Cooling
- Rack Liquid Cooling
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by Industry:
- Telecom and IT
- Government and Defense
- Research and Academia
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by Data Center Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Data Centers (500 sq. feet to 5,000 sq. feet)
- Large Data Centers (More than 5,000 sq. feet)
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by End User:
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
- Enterprise Data Centers
- Hyperscale Data Centers
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by Service:
- Consultation Services
- Installation and Deployment Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by Region:
- North America Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
- Latin America Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
- Europe Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
- East Asia Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
- South Asia & Pacific Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
- Middle East & Africa Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com