The report “ Global Gamification Market, By Deployment (On-premise and On-cloud), By Size (Small and Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By Platform (Open Platform and Closed/ Enterprise Platform), By End-user Vertical (Retail, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Education and Research, IT and Telecom, and Other End-user Verticals), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030. The growing penetration of smartphones has vastly expanded the opportunities for gamification. The major factor driving the adoption of gamification is the enormous advantages offered by these solutions driving the overall enterprise productivity. Active employee participation is typically skilled using mechanics such as leaderboards, badges, score points, achievement levels, and others. The thought behind using these mechanics is to improve a sense of healthy competition among the employees, thereby boosting the higher level of dedication. Furthermore, the rising shift towards digital advertisement and internet services penetration worldwide is also driving the growth of the target market. Moreover, growing efforts by business organizations globally towards achieving high productivity are also propelling the growth of the target market. Business organizations are willing to invest in such solutions that can effectively enhance their internal processes as well as drive consumer engagement. Subsequently, increasing competition among the business enterprise across the globe would significantly fuel the global gamification market growth over the forecast period.
Download sample copy of this report @
- In June 2018, Microsoft announced plans to acquire GitHub Inc. This acquisition would help millions of developers worldwide to write code together, for various products, which include the PSA as well.
- In September 2019, Bunchball Inc. announced the launch of its Bunchball Go solution. This solution enables organizations to transform how they engage with their partners, employees, and customers while changing how and where the work gets done, accelerating business productivity and enriching the overall employee and customer experience.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global gamification market accounted for US$ 7.0 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on deployment, size, platform, end-user vertical, and region.
- By deployment, the global gamification market is segmented into on-premise and on-cloud.
- By size, the global gamification market is categorized into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises
- By platform, the global gamification market is categorized into open platform and closed/ enterprise platform
- By end-user vertical, the global gamification market is sub-divided into retail, banking, government, healthcare, education and research, it and telecom, and other end-user verticals
- By region, North America and Europe account for maximum gross revenue at present. This is mainly attributed due to a growing degree of awareness about the method among companies in the region alongside the high degree of digitization. Moreover, the regions are projected to maintain dominant markets on account of the abovementioned reasons and also because of the presence of many key players in the region.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Gamification Market”, By Deployment (On-premise and On-cloud), By Size (Small and Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By Platform (Open Platform and Closed/ Enterprise Platform), By End-user Vertical (Retail, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Education and Research, IT and Telecom, and Other End-user Verticals), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global gamification market includes Microsoft Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solution Corp., Callidus Software Inc., MPS Interactive Systems Limited, cut-e GmbH (AON, PLC), Axonify Inc., IActionable Inc., Bunchball Inc., Ambition, and G-Cube.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights