The report “ Global Telepresence Robot Market, By Component (Head [Camera, Display, Speaker, and Microphone], and Body [Power Source, Sensors & Control System, and Others]), By Type (Stationary, and Mobile), By Application (Education, Healthcare, Enterprise, Homecare, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
Download sample copy of this report @
- In April 2018, InTouch Technologies (US) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire REACH Health (US), a telemedicine software company. This further solidifies the leading position of InTouch Health as a telehealth partner of choice for hospitals and health systems.
- In January 2018, Suitable Technologies (US), a creator of the industry-leading Beam family of telepresence robots, introduced BeamPro 2. The robot offers advanced features that enhance communication within organizations.
- School districts, corporate offices, hospitals, medical clinics, business warehouses, and more, are seeking potential benefits which can be gained by taking prudent advantage of the progressions within the field of telepresence robotics. Telepresence robots themselves are growing in popularity as their potential continues to be explored, developed, and utilized. Robot owners are appreciating the cost savings, time and energy savings, and the enhanced communication and presence which telepresence robots can bring to most any area or location. Nevertheless, increase growth of advancement in robotic technology and wide level adoption from education to residential sectors add new opportunities to market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Telepresence Robot Market, By Component (Head [Camera, Display, Speaker, and Microphone], and Body [Power Source, Sensors & Control System, and Others]), By Type (Stationary, and Mobile), By Application (Education, Healthcare, Enterprise, Homecare, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global telepresence robot market accounted for US$ 89.5 million in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 25.6% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of component, type, application, and region.
- Based on component, the body component is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. As the technological advancement will lead to the complexity in terms of features in telepresence robots, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and autonomous operations, the value of body parts in telepresence robots will increase faster.
- Based on type, mobility is anticipated to grow at a higher rate over the forecast period because of its added advantages; these telepresence robots can also find applications in several new verticals, such as defence, surveillance, and security.
- Based on application, healthcare applications are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2018–2023. Remotely controlled telepresence robots enable doctors to interact with their patients for consulting and training. Researchers have been developing telepresence robots that can be used for remote surgery to save lives and can be controlled by remote surgeons.
- Based on the region, Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the market as it has created an increased demand for innovative and user-friendly communications.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global telepresence robot market includes Suitable Technologies., InTouch Technologies, Amy Robotics, Double Robotics, Inbot Technology, Mantaro Networks, VGo Communications, Anybots, SuperDroid Robots, and Ava Robotics.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Detailed analysis of this market revenue in previous & next coming years
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights